Enjoy Mallorcal without stress. We propose to show you the whole island and see the different landscapes. We arrange everything. We organize the every day luggage-transport from and to the hotel, so arriving after the trip to the hotel you’ll find the luggage there. During the trip a guide is at your disposal and an assistance car is following you, so that you can be totally relaxed.
- Stage 1 104km Playa de Palma-Puerto de Soller
Departing from the beautiful Palma beaches we will head towards the town of calvia surrounding the capital of Mallorca,we will continue towards Andratx to face the first port of the mountain which will take us to the fantastic road os the sierra Tramuntana( world heritatge) until the final stage we will go along the entire coast with beautiful view points and cliffs until we reach the final village of the port of soller.
- Stage 2 76km Puerto de Soller-Can Picafort
Departing from Soller we will leave behind the huge orange tree groves and aim towards the highest point on the Island, Puig Major. This stage passes along precious roads, serpentining between the mountains of the Sierra de Tramuntana, which grant us with some privileged panoramas. Upon reaching the summit of the mountain we’ll head on a long and outstretched decent towards the northern most village on the island, Pollecna, which we will leave leave behind as we direct ourselves towards Can Picafort, bordering the precious beaches in the north of Mallorca.
- Stage 3 70km Can Picafor-Porto Colom
Setting off from the touristic locality of Can Picafort we will direct ourselves towards Arta, a village beautiful for its kept traditions, and we will continue on in the direction of Cala Millor, passing through various small and charming villages, that show off the island’s real essence. We will come to the excellent village of Porto Cristo, a fishing locality with a lot of character. We will leave it behind to travel along roads meandering through pine forests towards our destination, Porto Colom, a coastal village full of fishing traditions.
- Stage 4 78km Porto Colom-Playa de Palma
This stage takes place in the south of the island, running along magnificent clear roads, keeping the Mediterranean in sight at all times. We pass through a multitude of charming villages like Sa Rapita, with small houses and old jetties. Afterwards, we direct ourselves towards Cabo Blanco to do a 45º turn which will take us to the Playa de Palma on a precious road right on top of some magnificent cliffs. The last kilometres will take us along the pretty promenade next to the Playa de Palma.
- Stage 5 80km Playa de Palma-Playa de Palma
This stage will pass through the Mallorcan lowlands, along winding roads which will lead us through some of Mallorca’s most enchanting villages and allow us to see their vegetation and fields full of typical crops, depending on the season. During the last few kilometres we can enjoy the Mallorcan coast until reaching our final destination, Playa de Palma. And many routes which we can plan to your liking! The routes include lunch, a guide, a assistance vehicle and a photographic report.
Participants must be the day before the start of the event at 20:00 at the hotel to attend the briefing . The moment you are aware of the arrival time and flight number let us know to schedule your pickup. That night and the following five are the ones included in the pack , in the case of extra nights inform us to start the reservation . Feel free to request any information or clarification.
- February 20-25
- March 20-25
- April 17-22
- May 22-27
- October 23-28
- November 20-25
- Every participant is responsible for themselves and the obligation to respect all traffic laws and respect other road users.
- The Registration is personal and instranferible (being able to change 20 days in advance).
- The stages of hard and technical sections to which the participant must be aware that their level is suitable for them.
- The Helmet is absolutely obligatory.
- The Bike should be in good condition.
- The organization reserves the right to suspend a group in the event that does not reach the minimum number of participants one month before the start of the event. If so, you will be offered to participate in another group that has available spaces , or we will refund 100% of the amount paid.
Prices per person
The price includes:
- 5 nights in hotels in half board.
- Guide throughout the 5 stages.
- Assistance vehicle.
- Photographic report.
- Solid and liquid refreshments.
- Possibility of extending days and rent bicycle.
- Extra -night.
- Meals Or dinner.
- Nothing that has not been specified above.